ESTART CLINIC EXPLANATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This clarification text has been prepared by ESTART CLINIC HEALTH TOURISM SERVICES LİMİTED COMPANY as the data controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Complied with in Fulfilling the Disclosure Requirement. Your Personal data may be processed by the Company in accordance with the Law within the scope described below.
PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
It is all data related to identity such as name-surname, nationality, identity number, passport number and information if the individual is not a Turkish citizen or temporary Turkish identity number, place and date of birth, marital status, gender. This is the kind of data that will be processed.
It is all communication-related data such as residence address, correspondence address, mobile phone number, e-mail address.
Visual and Audio Data
Person data recorded, with special written consent signed by the patient, in photographs or videos for confirmation, research, proof of the medical or aesthetic/cosmetic procedure the patient underwent or for convincing other potential patients with medical procedure are the data within this scope.
Feedback and Complaint Data
It is the data of comments, feedback and complaints consentually transmitted to our Company, through the website or other channels, in order to evaluate the services we offer.
This is reference to all kinds of health data obtained ,with the consent of the person, during the execution of the medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, such as laboratory and imaging results, medical test results, blood group, examination data, prescription information, which must be followed in medical files for legal reasons.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION METHOD
- As a result of the conversations with our call center,
- As a result of the communication made through the contact form on our website,
- As a result of the communication to be made by contacting the Estart Clinic doctors or related personnel via phone, WhatsApp or e-mail,
- As a result of communication established over the phones or via SMS or WhatsApp applications used by the marketing and promotion personnel of Estart Clinic,
- If you apply to Estart Clinic, as a result of face-to-face meetings with doctors or related personnel,
- Personal data on the contract and other commercial activity documents of the persons and company officials or employees with whom the business relationship is made as a requirement of the commercial activity, and on the communication platforms,
- As a result of personal data appearing on the contract and other commercial activity documents of our Legal Advisors, Lawyers and Consultants or authorized or employees of consultancy companies, on communication platforms,
- As a result of the applications made through panels such as “contact us” or “get information” through the promotion and advertisement on social media,
- As a result of requesting a mobile phone number for personal data and encryption requested in accordance with the legislation in order to be able to connect to the broadcast in the wireless network (Wi-Fi) special for the guests within the scope of the wireless Internet service,
- Obtaining data in the form of recording the MAC ID (Device Identity Information) from the logins to the website,
- If we are in contact with Estart Clinic or if we are contacted without a commercial or legal connection, the personal data of third parties are included in the communication platforms,
- Similarly, with other legal data acquisition means
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data mentioned above and your sensitive personal data will be processed for the following purposes.
1- Fulfilling legal obligations and carrying out all kinds of business within the legal framework,
2- Fulfillment of the contract provisions,
3-Providing Health Services (Execution of medical or medical/cosmetic diagnosis, examination, treatment and all kinds of care services)
4-Commercial activity and management requirements,
5-Sectoral (health) requirements;
5.1. Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services whether or not the individual is sick,
5.2. Sharing the information requested by the Ministry of Health and all other relevant official institutions and organizations in accordance with the health legislation,
5.3. Financing your health services, examination, diagnosis and treatment expenses by the patient services, financial affairs, marketing departments,
5.4. Informing the patients about the appointment through the customer representative, call center and other channels,
5.5. Identity confirmation by patient services, other operating units,
5.6. Measuring, increasing and researching patient satisfaction by hospital management, patient rights, patient experience departments,
5.7. Invoicing by patient services, financial affairs, marketing departments,
5.8. To be able to answer all kinds of questions and complaints about our health services by the hospital management, patient rights and call center, patient relations department,
6.1. Planning and management of the internal functioning of the institution by the call center, patient relations, hospital management,
6.2. The quality of service delivery, patient experience, research and analysis made by the IT departments to increase the quality of health services,
6.3. Monitoring and preventing abuse or unauthorized transactions by the internal audit and data processing department,
6.4. Carrying out risk management and quality improvement activities by quality, information technology departments,
6.5. Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security by the hospital management and IT department,
6.6. Ensuring the necessary communication by the officials in order to carry out transportation, accommodation and courtesy services within the scope of health tourism,
6.7. Participation in campaigns and providing campaign information by the patient relations, marketing, call center, department, designing special content, tangible and intangible benefits on the web and other mobile channels, social media and communicating them to the addressees
LEGAL REASONS FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data mentioned above and your personal data of special nature;
- Health Services Fundamental Law No. 3359,
- Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates,
- Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698,
- Private Hospitals Regulation,
- Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and Protection of Privacy
- Identity Reporting Law No. 1774,
- Labor Law No. 4857,
- Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law No. 5510,
It will be processed for legal reasons.
The law of Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, as stated in paragraph 3 of Article 6 of the Law, personal data related to health and sexual life can only be used for the protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing. may be processed by persons or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation to keep it a secret without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA.
- Ministry of Health, sub-units and family medicine centers affiliated to the ministry,
- Private insurance companies (health, pension, life insurance, etc.),
- Social Security Institution,
- The Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Policies,
- General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement officers,
- General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs,
- Other authorized official institutions and organizations,
- Turkish Pharmacists Association,
- Judicial authorities, enforcement offices, mediators,
- Laboratories, medical centers, ambulances, medical workers and institutions providing health services in the country or abroad with which we cooperate for medical diagnosis and treatment,
- The health institution to which the patient was referred or to which the patient applied himself,
- Legal representatives, parents and guardians authorized in writing
- All real or legal third parties who receive consultancy services, including lawyers, tax consultants and auditors we work with under the contract,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
- To our business partners and business contacts,
- Outsource service providers,
- Shipping or courier companies,
- Air, land or sea passenger transportation companies,
It can be shared with them.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A PERSONAL DATA OWNER
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- In case your personal data has been transferred to third parties, requesting that your personal data be corrected and deleted or destroyed, in case your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to be notified or forwarded to the relevant third party,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data,
you have these rights as owner of the personal data.
You can request the destruction (deletion, destruction or anonymization) of your personal data from EstartClinic within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. However, by evaluating your destruction request, which method is appropriate will be evaluated by our company according to the conditions of the concrete case. In this context, you can always request information from EstartClinic about why we have chosen the disposal method we have chosen.
Personal data collected about persons under the age of 18 are limited to their name, surname, age and degree of affinity, and these data can only be given to us by the relevant adult (parent or guardian).
You can send your applications regarding your rights listed above to the e-mail addresses we have shared below, via your e-mail address previously notified by you and registered in our system, by personally coming to our company headquarters with your identity after sending us an email that is done with the help of a public notary; signing it with your secure electronic signature, and sending it to the registered e-mail address of the company.
Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be finalized free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the process requires a separate cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Our contact information is listed below:
ESTART CLINIC HEALTH TOURISM SERVICES LİMİTED COMPANY
Address: Bahçelievler mah. D-100 yan yol sok. Metroport Busidence No:14B D:703 Bahçelievler/İstanbul